Your website homepage is often the first impression people get of your company. Therefore it’s important for it to be impressive, and for visitors to be able to find the information they are looking for quickly. For a good Customer eXperience (marketers call it CX), a live chat bot is required to talk to one of your staff. The problem is, staff are expensive, they provide inconsistent replies and they don’t work 24/7.
You do not want customers walking away because they were unable to quickly find if you have a solution to their needs.
Some people ruin the chat bot experience by just giving it an auto reply that says:
“Sorry no one is here right now, send an email to email@example.com”
Now that ChatGPT is upon us, a lot of people, myself included, are using it more than Google, People expect ChatGPT-level quality from chatbot interactions. Therefore you should make your site the same experience.
On the SSW homepage we have updated our chatbot to be one you can naturally chat to, and it’s a much better experience than our old auto reply one. It can do things like direct visitors to the right consulting page, and book an initial meeting, all from the chatbot pop-up. Give it a try on ssw.com.au
Chatbots used to be really difficult, time consuming and expensive to build. With the introduction of ChatGPT, this is no longer the case. You now have no excuse for a terrible chatbot experience. 🙂🎉
Watch this video from SSW’s Ulysses Maclaren to show you how!
Why Have a Chatbot?
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider using a chatbot. Some of the bigger ones are:
- Enhanced Customer Support: chatbots provide instant responses, improving customer service and support.
- 24/7 Availability: chatbots work round the clock, catering to users at any time.
- Cost Efficiency: They reduce staffing costs while maintaining consistent service.
- Scalability: chatbots can handle multiple conversations simultaneously as your user base grows.
- Data Collection: chatbots collect valuable insights for better user experiences and marketing strategies.
Why is ChatGPT a Game Changer?
Before the introduction of ChatGPT powered bots, they were much harder and would take developers weeks to create. Once built, they were clunky, and often couldn’t easily deliver the information they were asked for. Now they can be built in 1 day, and they continuously learn.
ChatGPT is a game-changer for bot building due to several key factors:
- Natural Language Understanding: ChatGPT can understand and generate human-like text, making conversations with bots more engaging and conversational.
- Versatility: It can be adapted for various use cases, from customer support to content generation, providing a wide range of bot applications.
- Large Knowledge Base: ChatGPT has access to a vast amount of information up to its last training data in September 2021, which allows it to answer diverse questions and provide relevant information.
- Continuous Learning: ChatGPT can be fine-tuned for specific tasks or industries, enabling continuous improvement and customization.
- User Interaction: It creates a more natural and engaging user experience, improving user satisfaction and interaction.
How to get started!
Choosing the right chatbot service for your website can be a challenging task. With so many options available it’s essential to find the one that best fits your needs and provides a good experience for your users. But what distinguishes a good chatbot from a great one?
We’ve done the hard work for you. Check out this awesome SSW Rule to help get you started! Do you know the best chatbot for your website?
Jump on ssw.com.au and have a fun chat with our bot, see if it’s smart and helpful. 🤖
Let me know about your chatbot experience below!